Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 has been released 05/07/2012
Download Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 from following official download links
You must run windows version in Administrator Mode.
The iPhone Dev Team has released Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 version as they promised on 5th of July. This tool supports to downgrade iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS baseband 06.15.00 like a previous version. iPhone Dev Team has improved to downgrade iPad as well via the latest Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 version. The main thing is these iDevices such as iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPad’s 06.15.00 baseband to 05.13.04 baseband with fully functions of GPS and unlock. Other thing is Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 gives new “DFU IPSW” method to enter DFU mode with IPSW file for users. When your’s iDevice’s Home button broken or not support to enter DFU mode, this option is very helpful you to enter DFU mode by builds and installs IPSW after iTunes restore.
Previous version of Redsn0w 0.9.14b1 covered only the prevalent NOR chip. But latest version of Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 coverd three different NOR chips types in the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. New version is available both, Windows and Mac users.
New features of Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 version.
- It supports to downgrade feature for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPad’s
- 6.15.00 baseband to 05.13.04 baseband with fully funtions of GPS and unlock.
- It has included the Rocky Racoon untethered for iOS 5.1.1
- Can use DFU ramdisk method or the backup/restore method.
- Put into DFU method has been improved with builds and installs IPSW after iTunes restore.
- It supports to iOS 4.1 – iOS 5.1.1.
- There are available versions for both Windows and Mac users.
- It covers three different NOR chips types.
- Downgrade process has been improved. This version supports to downgrade simpler.
- Downgrade works on the wider range of iDevices.
- GPS issue has been solved.
iPhone Dev Team has given the step guide how to downgrade 06.15 baseband on the iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS or iPad via the latest version.
Your iDevice connect in normal mode.
After redsn0w identifies iDevice’s model and BB version, Click on “Jailbreak” button. No need to pre selects the IPSW or anymore.
Select the option of “Downgrade from iPad baseband”.
To power off your’s iDevice and to start normal DFU ramdisk steps press “Slide to Power off”
Now you know that, previous version of Redsn0w is Redsn0w 0.9.14b1 had some problems, when you jailbreak iDevices with it. So iPhone Dev Team released Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 version, after fixing those problems. Then you will be able to jailbreak your iDevices without any problems. They have improved below issues via the latest version of Redsn0w 0.9.14b2.
- It has solved “Windows library incomplete”
- When download and placed the “mobiledevices.dll” file, there will be a message “Failed to load required function(s) AFCLinkPath AMDeviceGetlnterface Type”
- When you downgrade iDevces with this tool, there will be message “No GPS” or “No Service” as baseband problems.
- Your downgrade will be stopped on BB 06.05.00.
User guides to Jailbreak almost all iDevices iOS 5.1.1 with Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 for Windows Users.
User guides to Jailbreak almost all iDevices iOS 5.1.1 with Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 for Mac Users.